On Saturday, we went to our favorite donut shop. As you can see, the girls really love these donuts! (and so does their Daddy!)...
Afterwards, the girls went to an arts & crafts hour at the library... after which they ate a picnic lunch outside...Then we raced off to Mika's softball game. Doesn't she look good?
Followed by... a special birthday dinner at... can you guess where??? This restaurant sent the girls a coupon for a free kids' meal for their birthday, so they celebrated in style!
And today, C. and S. came over for the girls' birthday dinner. I started to decorate the Lightning McQueen cake (with a good deal of difficulty), but lucky for everyone, H. took over and saved the day - I think she did a fabulous job of decorating it, don't you?
Happy birthday, sweet girls! I love you!
And today, C. and S. came over for the girls' birthday dinner. I started to decorate the Lightning McQueen cake (with a good deal of difficulty), but lucky for everyone, H. took over and saved the day - I think she did a fabulous job of decorating it, don't you?Happy birthday, sweet girls! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment