All things considered, it was a pretty mellow day for us... except for Mika plucking quite a flowers from our white peach tree (much to my horror and dismay). I suppose she's always been a flower killer, ever since she was a tiny tot (daisies and lilies were always in danger when she was around)... *sigh*

At Mika's softball practice, Marika was delighted to find bunches of lady bugs - we even found a couple of larvae! She insisted that I take pictures, of course. I couldn't get a very good picture of the larva, because it kept running away from me...

And Marika made a new friend. The coach's wife got a new long-haired Chihuahua named "Flower" (can you guess why?). She was the nicest little dog I've ever met... didn't bark or tremble, just showered everybody with sweet lovin'! Marika even received a few doggie kisses...
It's hard to believe that Spring Break is almost over...
No comments:
Post a Comment