Patterned paper (Basic Grey), cardstock (Bazzill), flower (Prima), brad (Making memories), diecut journaling block (My Mind's Eye), rub-ons (Autumn Leaves, Scenic Route), pen (Sakura), border punch (Fiskars), staples (Swingline)
And here it is... my last layout for 2010! This layout is based on the last Sketchmania challenge (#25) posted.
Wow, it has been really cold down here! We had a frost alert last night and it was a frigid 28.4 degrees when I went running this morning (at 7:30 am, there were still patches of ice on the ground!). Last night, I had DaddyDude bring in my prized yuzu tree (a gift from my mother) - good thing we hadn't gotten around to planting it yet. Plants down here don't tolerate frost well (it traumatized our avocado tree (basically "toast" now) and bougainvillea (took about 3 years for it to recover)). Of course, as I read the Wikipedia source, it says yuzu trees are unusual among the citrus varieties because they are frost-tolerant. Oh, well! Better to be safe than sorry! The tree is loaded with almost-ripe fruit so it's time to start hunting down some good recipes... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment