She did fall down once, but luckily, there was a nurse on duty, standing by with a bandaid and some first-aid creme (whatever was in that little packet!). Mika can be such a good big sister sometimes, it just melts my heart. Of course, there are OTHER times when she is not so sweet, but that's normal (I know, I know)...Monday, December 20, 2010
Before all this rain came...
The weather was gorgeous! A couple of Sundays ago, we enjoyed 80-degree weather while Daddy Dude went to play some baseball.
During the winter, his team plays at a relatively new ballpark. The wives and kids love this place, because there is a long walkway for the kids to scoot around on, plenty of green grass to run around on, and tons of things to do. It was just MARVELOUS to hang out and relax this last time.
The walkway was especially nice for Marika, who recently learned how to ride a 2-wheeler. At this park, she doesn't have to worry about crashing into a neighbor's car or floating out into the street.
I love this picture! Ah, to be young again!
She did fall down once, but luckily, there was a nurse on duty, standing by with a bandaid and some first-aid creme (whatever was in that little packet!). Mika can be such a good big sister sometimes, it just melts my heart. Of course, there are OTHER times when she is not so sweet, but that's normal (I know, I know)...
Don't ask me what they're doing. Well, they're actually gathering sticks of wood and eucalpytus bark - and putting them into big holes that are right beside the playing field. Why? I have no idea. Perhaps they think Big Bird needs a nest. Or they need a bonfire. No, wait a second - I remember them saying something about building a home for bugs... (*good grief!*)...
She did fall down once, but luckily, there was a nurse on duty, standing by with a bandaid and some first-aid creme (whatever was in that little packet!). Mika can be such a good big sister sometimes, it just melts my heart. Of course, there are OTHER times when she is not so sweet, but that's normal (I know, I know)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment