Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Attention, rubber stampers!

I was visiting my friend scrapper al's blog this morning and saw that I'd missed her post a couple days ago about a blog hop. Well, to make a long story short, I discovered that Unity Stamps is offering free shipping for awhile and with every $10 of stamps you order, you get a free stamp! I've been dying to try those stamps - Unity has been one of those hot new companies bursting upon the scene a little while ago - and who can resist free shipping? I'm always on the lookout for bug stamps (I know, I know... one of my many weaknesses!) and they have a few. If you want to get a better idea of what Unity Stamps can do, you can check out their blog here.

And speaking of stamps, Scrap-Mart is offering 40% off their stamps today. They have Unity stamps on sale as well - plus free shipping. So, in case you have any extra holiday money sitting around, here's a few temptations to burn some of it... =)

Other tidbits:
1. Printable Michaels coupon for $5 off $25+, $10 off $50+ etc. (expires 1/1/11).
2. It's kind of late for this offer now to really score on clearance items, but you may get lucky and find something. Kohl's is offering $0.99 shipping per item and here's a promo code for 20% off your order: TWENTY4U. I went shopping late last night and scored a few pairs of fleece pants for the girls - $0.86 for one type and $1.73 for the other (plus $0.99 shipping per item). I made the mistake of pointing out the sale to Daddy Dude so instead of spending $9 or so, we spent ended up more, because HE found a couple of tops he wanted. Still - we ended up getting some excellent deals. If you go through Ebates, you can score 4% back, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment