Hello, friends of Unity! My goodness, did you check out their latest sale? They have introduced "big" sentiment stamps - who doesn't love those? Also, their July sentiment kit is filled with all sorts of useful birthday sentiments. It's too bad that one of the images had a typo... I noticed that that particular image has been removed - but I had the perfect birthday song stamp to go with it!
We're catching some R&R right now, so I packed a 12x12 Iris box with ink, stamps, some Bazzill cardstock, and about 3 paper collections. Let me tell you - it's never enough! All I see is everything I *should* have brought - perhaps the most important was a ruler. *sigh* I was, however, fortunate to have brought some miscellaneous tidbits, like some inked diecut hearts and a graduation sentiment.
Here is the father's day card I created for DaddyDude...
Patterned paper (MME Lime Twist and Teresa Collins), kraft paper (Fancy Pants), distress inks (Tim Holtz walnut stain & festive berries),
diecut hearts (Tim Holtz/Sizzix), stamps (Unity Stamp Co), Tim Holtz crackle paint (Rock Candy)
diecut hearts (Tim Holtz/Sizzix), stamps (Unity Stamp Co), Tim Holtz crackle paint (Rock Candy)
And here's one of the four graduation cards I need to make for DaddyDude's residents. I forgot to pack any Stickles, but luckily, there were some silver dots in the MM alpha bling I brought.
Patterned paper (MME Lime Twist), cardstock (Crafter's Companion), silver dots (Making Memories shimmer alphabet), distress ink (Tim Holtz walnut stain), "Congrats" stamp (Unity Stamp Co), "Graduate" stamp (misc - purchased at Big Lots for $0.99).
And if you're looking for challenges, please don't forget that the "Anything Goes" challenge begins at Craft Lovin' Challenge Blog (this link is not active until tomorrow) and at 2 Broke Girls Challenges, there are several month-long challenges going on - and there's something for everyone. It would be SO EASY to use your Unity Stamps on any challenge and link it to Friends with Flair! So, go have fun and try your hand at winning some prizes or a RAK!
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend - thanks so much for stopping by!
Great cards. I like the designs. Great way to use up some of the paper scraps. TFS
ReplyDeleteBoth designs are really fun, Miwa. I agree with Ruby, perfect way to use up those scraps on my desk!
ReplyDeleteMiwa, that is gorgeous! Love the paper blocks. :)
ReplyDeletelove the grid work on your fathers day card!
ReplyDeleteBoth of these are so colorful and fun! All those tiles on the first one make for a very festive Fathers Day card.
ReplyDeleteMiwa, isn't that the way it always goes? You back some crafting stuff...but it's always NEVER enough. I went to take care of a friend post surgery and I packed a "few" crafting things. Ha ha...a few? My craft room looked empty. My car was FULL. But your cards look amazing. It's wonderful what us creative crafters can do with little supplies.
ReplyDeleteSuper cards, Miwa! Where are you? Not at home, I'm thinking!
ReplyDeleteWe were in Scottsdale, Arizona. Pretty hot there! :)
Deletewhat a neat layout!
ReplyDeleteI especially like the Father's Day card. It has a great mix of patterned papers.
ReplyDeleteBoth of your cards are simply lovely. but that first one really caught my eye. The hearts are the perfect finishing touch. Well done!
ReplyDeleteLove both of your cards, Miwa. That father's day card is SO cool! What a great way to use up some scraps!
ReplyDeleteThese are both wonderful, nothing is missing!
ReplyDeleteI leave tomorrow to spend another week with my new grandson, and I am very lucky that my DD is a stamper, also. Only bringing my fussy cutting scissors. I just know I would bring all the wrong stuff if I had to. You produced 2 amazing cards, here!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThese cards are both BEYOND fabulous!!! Love the colors, the designs....love everything about them!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are fabulous designs. Nice panels as a background too. :)
ReplyDelete