Friday, June 14, 2013

Craft Lovin' "Anything Goes" Challenge + 2BG Sketch #6 = One Buggy LO

It's the "Anything Goes" challenge at Craft Lovin' Challenge Blog! Woot, woot! Fun, fun for everyone. You have until June 28th to submit a project. My favorite things to craft are 12x12 layouts, so I found myself a sketch and got to work.
 
[By the way, I love these 2 Broke Girls June sketches!]
 
 
And I had double the fun, using "Bumble Bee" papers from Tabitha's Designs. I tried something different this time and had her digital papers printed as photos - the colors were much sharper and brighter than that produced on my printer (which seems to inhale ink like there's no tomorrow).
 
Patterned papers (Tabitha's Designs, - "Bumble Bee"), cardstock (The Paper Company), silver glitter paper (Fancy Pants),
glitter alphabet (Making Memories), Quickutz dies

I don't know about you, but I was really happy with how beautifully the digital papers contrasted with the black paper. And obviously, I was tickled pink with Tabitha's "bee" papers - they're so cute!

Okay, remember you have until June 28th to get a project submitted for this challenge. The winner gets some free digis from Crafty Sentiments Designs or a digi pack from Tabitha's Designs!

6 comments:

  1. Oh i love the page it is beautiful the paper really stands out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea! They look really good and clear and bright - as do those two cute kids! Bee-utiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your LO is so well designed and I really like the the bee-utiful colors. Adorable subjects too. :)

    ReplyDelete