Hello, hello! It's time to present my first design team project for Craft Lovin Challenge Blog! Come and join us on a blog hop! Tabitha, who owns the site, has her own line of delectable digital papers and stamps - you can check out her creations here. For this month, our challenge theme was "Father's Day". Most of the DT seemed to be making cards, so I challenged myself to make a layout. I'd never worked with digital papers before - they are very easy to print !- but the challenge was how to use them on a layout when you don't have a 12x12 printer (to produce 12x12 paper prints).I decided to create my own sketch, where I could highlight Tabitha's colorful papers against a vintage background.
And here's my layout based on the sketch...
All patterned papers (Tabitha's Designs), background paper (Making Memories "Vintage Findings"), Basic Grey rub-ons, Quickutz dies (heart, pennant, tag), AC Zing! white embossing powder, stamp image (Unity Stamp Co), baker's twine (The Twinery), Making Memories mini shimmer alphabet
All patterned papers are from Tabitha's shop, from a collection called "Tools". Since banners are still the rage, I incorporated two different styles and topped it off with my new "Stamp of the Week" from Unity Stamp Co. Many of my FWF friends will recognize it, of course! :) And did you see the great sale at Unity Stamp Co? Every week, from Thurs-Monday, Angela offers an irresistible promotion! Just try to restrain yourself!
I hope you'll join us at CLCB! There are great prizes to win - Tabitha's offering a free digi pack from her store and Inky Impressions is offering a $10 gift certificate! Come join in the fun!
![]() |
| Inky Impressions |



Great layout:) Fun project. Glad to have you on the team:)
ReplyDeleteTabitha's Designs Blog
Low priced fun Digi Papers:)
New Challenge Blog on the Block:)
Fabulous LO.
ReplyDeleteHave a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
Lovely layout and pretty pics...
ReplyDeleteGlad to be on the DT with you...
Enjoy your wonderful weekend...
I'm your newest follower too...
A wonderful LO! great job!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
I'm so glad we're on another DT together. You rocked another LO! Great work!
ReplyDeleteI love what you did with the Digi papers !! Glad to be on the DT with you Miwa ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat Lo, Miwa! Congrats on the new DT.
ReplyDeleteGREAT layout!
ReplyDeletefabulous layout and love the papers
ReplyDeleteHugs Kate xx
I'm so glad you stopped by my blog! I appreciate your visit and thank you for taking the time to comment. I've had a chance to look at your blog. You share some fabulous layouts, including this Father's Day lo. It's an incredible design. I imagine it would be a great lo for using up my cherished scraps. It's been a while since I've done a layout, but I am eager to use your sketch and see what I can create. Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDelete