It's an exciting weekend for me, since I'm debuting my first projects as a Design Team member for two challenge blogs. I've posted here for Craft Lovin Challenge Blog. This particular post is to showcase 2 Broke Girls Challenges - their design team call caught my eye, because the forum provides four sketches for inspiration. Let me tell you - these sketches ROCK! Each of the DT members (we are called "Decorators", but the two head honchos are "Bakers") also post their own monthly challenge - most provide a RAK, so those of you who love challenges AND sketches should definitely check this forum out! June challenges are here.
For my 4-month term, I chose fussy cutting as my theme and Tabitha made this incredible challenge header for me... I love it!!!
For June, my challenge is for you to incorporate fussy cut swirls or flourishes into your project. For full details, check out my thread here at 2BG. You should also post your projects at that thread (not here).
Here is my sample project... I hope you'll come and play with us at 2 Broke Girls!
Patterned papers (Bo Bunny Jazmyne collection), stickers and bling (Making Memories)


Great project:) Love it!
ReplyDeleteTabitha's Designs Blog
Low priced fun Digi Papers and Stamps:)
New Challenge Blog on the Block:)