Usually it's not a bad thing to be petite, but sometimes I wish I had bigger feet. Last month I finally got up the gumption to buy some top-of-the-line soccer cleats (I'd never spent more than $20 on a pair before - it's hard to convince myself that I'm worth it) and wouldn't you know it? When we went, the store owner said they only make them from size 4 youth and up! What size am I? I'm a size 3 youth (women's size 5 - though I'm probably a 4.5). When I asked him to show me the best thing he had in my size, he pointed at some $30 cleats - for kids. Well, what can you do?
But today, I saw these B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L boots in an online ad. Yes, I do like wearing heeled boots because they make me taller. There, I said it - I admit it! Unfortunately - they don't make 'em in my size! ARGH! I guess I'll live... 3.75" heels are a little hard to handle, especially when you're as clumsy as myself. =) But, wow! I'd be over 5'3" tall!!!
Tidbits:
1. Michaels printable coupon for 40% off any regular-price item (1/9-1/15/11).
2. Check out your local Big Lots for Basic Grey merchandise! My local BL had Euphoria collection packs for $5 (retail = $19-$20 at least). They also had some clear stamps for $3, some bling-it-on for $0.50, and rub-ons for $1. My friend scrapper al's BL had Indian Summer, which made me jealous, so I may have to go check out another BL... =) If you need more convincing, you can also find some youtube videos from people showing off their BL hauls...
Miwa, I saw those same exact boots at JC Penneys. Not sure how much they were though.
ReplyDelete