Monday, June 8, 2009

Graduation time


Supplies: cardstock (DCWV, Bazzill), patterned paper (DCWV), embellished tags (Joann's), rub-on (Scenic Route), embossing templates (Cuttlebug), rickrack ribbon (Bazzill), punched border (Fiskars - apron lace), diecut shapes and sentiment (Quickutz)

It's almost graduation time for the new class in DaddyDude's department, so it was time to make some simple cards (one thank you card plus 4 congratulatory ones). It finally gave me a chance to break out the exclusive Quickutz doctor die I had recently purchased... and did I already say how much I love my Cuttlebug???

And I REALLY love DaddyDude. He had admin time this morning and took Marika with him. I was so happy to have some "alone" time (of course I love everybody in the house, but to get 3 hours without anybody interrupting my thoughts? PRICELESS!). So I made the cards that DaddyDude needed while finally watching the rest of a taped movie (Reality Bites) on the DVR. Remember the good old days immediately after college? Uh... barely! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment