"Rainbow Flower" - the last piece of art drawn by Mika, the kindergartener. It's so hard to believe that the last day of kindergarten is finally here! Later this morning, Marika and I will go help out in the classroom. I have no idea why we're needed, the kids are just eating pizza. But, I guess it'll be a great chance to get the "last day" photos...Last night, I had Mika write a thank you note to her teacher. DaddyDude was supposed to be watching her, but he got distracted by the TV. Granted, I did tell her she could write whatever she wanted - her teacher doesn't mind if they misspell words, so that is rather freeing. However, when I read what Mika wrote, I gasped with surprise and then started laughing. Mika wrote, "I like the work you do for us. I need more work. Have a great summer. Love, Mika".
Looks like Miss Mika is up for studying over the summer! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment