Friday, August 13, 2010

Enabler Alert!

After my dental appointment this morning, I had time to dash to a few stores. Big Lots had Prima 12x12 paper packs (Sasha and Breathe) for $5.00 each - 96 papers each. The papers are thin (the ones you pay $0.85/sheet are much thicker) but I still liked the designs (perfect if you have little girls). I didn't want any more paper stacks, but $5 for that much paper? What a stellar deal! They had smaller packs (5x7?) for $2, but I thought those were pretty thin (36 pages or so).

I finally saw the Slice on sale at Tuesday Morning ($125), for anybody who's looking for it. They were selling Martha Stewart craft glue, so I picked up a couple for the girls to try out ($0.99 each).

I had a freebie $5 gift card to Walmart so I zipped by there, but was disappointed with what had happened to their crafts area. I ended up using it for Daisy's necessities and treats - you can't beat a 5-lb bag of food for $3.42.

No comments:

Post a Comment