Patterned paper: Provo Craft Rob & Bob, cardstock (unknown), diecut shapes and title (Quickutz)
Challenge #1 - use one of YSS' sketches. This is the Friday sketch from 4/30/10. The patterned paper is from Provo Craft's Rob & Bob line - yes, it's pretty darn old!

Patterned paper (Making Memories), cardstock (Bazzill), diecut paper (KI memories), diecut nesting ovals (Quickutz), diecut flowers (Tim Holtz Sizzix dies), rhinestones (Kaiser Crafts and Colorbok)
Challenge #2 - scraplift one of YSS' design team member. I chose to scraplift this, because I liked her use of borders. I *finally* cut into one of my specialty diecut papers... =)
It's not too late to join in on the fun - you have until this Friday to submit pictures!

So how difficult was it to cut into that KI paper? I thought once I cut into a piece, it would be easier the next time...it isn't, lol.
ReplyDeleteIt wasn't so bad! It helped that I had recently re-organized all of my paper and realized how much of it I had been hoarding. It was definitely time to use some... =)
ReplyDelete