Hi, FWF folks! Hope you've all had a good week - we peeps in southern California were blessed with a huge amount of rainfall earlier this week, so it was a good start to December. However, it doesn't quite feel like Christmas time to me yet, so this week for Friends with Flair, I chose to use one of my newest Unity stamps - Otter Nonsense, using Mojo Monday's Sketch #374.
Isn't he adorable? I tried something different and stamped on very thin cork (it's been in my scrap pile for years!). I did a little bit of paper piecing (to add dimension) but was pleasantly surprised to see how effectively you could color the cork with Copic markers. Who knew? Of course, I had to top things off with some googly eyes (these are always sitting on my craft desk now)... and for the Cropchocolate folks - you'll recognize "Je T'adore" by Making Memories. :)
Hope you all have a wonderful week! Stay warm! :) Don't forget sign-ups for next year's GIU spots are next Monday!

Cute card.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute
ReplyDeleteReally sweet, love the cork
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card.xxx
ReplyDeleteYes, he is adorable. Love your card and how you used cork.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea to stamp on the cork. I used embossing paste on burlap last week with surprisingly good results. You never know til you try. The cork fits this cute otter perfectly. Hugz
ReplyDeleteLove the cork! He is just too cute!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet, Miwa. Love the idea of using cork.
ReplyDeleteWAY CUTE image and little pun. I don't know why I don't use puns more often. Your's is sweet.
ReplyDeleteVery cute--I like the stamping on cork.
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet card!
ReplyDeleteSo darling! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card! Love your use of the stamp!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a great card, Miwa!
ReplyDelete