Friday, December 12, 2014

Does It Feel Like Christmas Yet? FWF #49

Hello, everybody! Did you see the awesome new "punny" stamps at Unity? Don't forget to go shopping by Monday, the deals are great!

We've been frantically trying to get things cleaned up for the home renovation to progress on schedule. Everything from the bottom floor is being moved temporarily to the upper floor, so naturally, it's getting crowded up there. However, I am making sure that there is a clear path to my crafting table, and definitely - access to my Unity stamps. I demo'ed the tile in our front entry way today (all by myself!) so I treated myself to some well-deserved crafting time.

 This sketch is so simple, but it's awesome! You can check it out here.


I'm having a really hard time feeling like Christmas is almost upon us - it's been too warm, I guess. Today, southern California got a lots of rain (our poor neighbors up north had it much worse, though). So, to get myself into the mood, I played with some Snow Peeps.The image is from Snow Much Fun {Snowpeep Charlie} while the sentiment is from Tis the Season To Be Jolly (I used the sentiment from Warm Winter Comforts for the inside).

Hope all of you are healthy and staying warm! Happy crafting and thank you for visiting! :)

14 comments:

  1. Darling! Love the fun Snowpeep design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beeeeautiful Miwa. ... you can have some of my Scottish weather ...snow and brrrrrrr lol!
    Tree going up todat so the Christmas spirit will be here xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card! Your SnowPeep is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having a hard time getting into the Christmas swing myself! but your card is very nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little guy makes me feel jolly too!

    Thanks for joining the fun at CASE this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way everything is a kilter, and it looks perfect that way. Great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch. I like the all the action with the stripes, angles, and of course, the adorable snow peeps.

    ReplyDelete