And so, here are my last Unity projects for 2014... but first I'll preface them by saying how cute I found Unity's latest punny and sassy stamps... :)
For the first card, I used Unity's current card sketch...
And used Unity's Nice Butt sentiment. Of course it's going to my husband, who fulfilled HIS resolution by sticking with the T25exercise program - have you heard of it? He began in January and didn't miss a single day...and lost 30 pounds! Yup, he now weighs what he did back in college (and that was half a lifetime ago!). I'm so proud of him and yes, the man looks G-O-O-D... :) The adorable heart image is from Have Some Sass...
For my other card, I used Sweet Sunday's Sketch #249...
As a chocolate lover, how could I resist Big Chocolate Bar?
So, I will now leave you, with thoughts of chocolate. Surely you have some Christmas goodies laying around that will feed that craving! :) Happy New Year to all of you and I'll see you around Unity in 2015! Don't forget to go shopping and use promo code LOVEU55!


Lovely cards.
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely cards!
ReplyDeleteThis sentiment is a hoot!
ReplyDeleteOh, my goodness!!! You posted every single week???? That's so awesome!!!! I can see you had a lot of fun with these Unity punny statements!! Wonderful cards!!! Where's that chocolate bar, anyway???
ReplyDelete<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Such cute cards. Congratulations on posting for every FWF! That is impressive!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards with great sentiments ;)
ReplyDeleteCute. I'm with you on the chocolate bar. Hugz
ReplyDeleteSo proud of you for making your FWF goal. I enjoyed seeing your projects every week.
ReplyDeleteThe card are adorable. I love how they follow the sketch...and have so much of your personality.
ReplyDeleteThose are lovely set of cards. Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteGreat take on the {be Inspired} sketch challenge.
ReplyDeleteGreat cards love them both
ReplyDeleteWonderful cards, I just love those fun new stamps!
ReplyDeleteWow! congrats on posting for 52 weeks!! Love your card!
ReplyDeleteAwesome projects. I love your hearts on the first card. TFS
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 52 weeks! Your cards are super fun!
ReplyDelete