Hi, folks! It's now the second-to-last posting for 2014 Friends With Flair! Some of you might notice that last week I had posted it as week #49. Today, I realized I had posted the same week # twice (whoops!) and of course, that error happened WAY back to week #5. ARGH! Ah, well... maybe next year I won't be confused! :)
Are you ready for Christmas? I'm feeling a little more Christmas-y, but only a little. Both kids are finally out of school (yay!) but the home remodeling is keeping us very busy (so much cleaning and moving!). I almost freaked out today because I couldn't find the camera card ready, but luckily, I did find it. Whew!
I must be in a CAS kind of mood lately, because this week I chose to use the same sketch as last week.
And I wasn't done playing with those adorable Snow Peeps (
Sending Warm Fuzzies and
May Your Days Be Merry and Bright). This card is for Mika's softball batting instructor...
Which I chose to use some ancient Making Memories patterned paper (Je T'aime) and a sentiment from the December 2014 Kit of the Month. Unfortunately, this serve as a sympathy card for one of Mika's softball teammates, whose beloved grandfather passed away recently.
Don't forget to go shopping at Unity this week - use the promo code LOVEU55 to save 55% off non-sale items. Hope you all have a wonderful and very Merry Christmas! :)
Lovely cards.
ReplyDeleteYour Thinking of You card is really pretty Miwa and I LOVE your SUPER CUTE Christmas card with the ADORABLE snowball!!!
ReplyDeleteThat little snowball stamp you used is absolutely darling!
ReplyDeleteThe snow peeps card is darling! So cute with all the sparkle.
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't have guessed that polka dot and grid could work so perfectly together. Love your cards!
ReplyDeleteWonderful cards!
ReplyDeleteFantastic cards!
ReplyDeleteLove this snowball!
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards, but that snow peep looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about the weeks numbers... Live the moment. Nice cards.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute little snowpeep. Hugz
ReplyDeleteGreat cards love the snow on the peep card.
ReplyDeleteWonderful cards using these sketches.
ReplyDeleteVery cute cards, I love the first off-center snow peep one!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your selection of pattern and color!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at CAS(E) this sketch!
Oh, I love your takes on the sketch! Wonderful!
ReplyDelete