Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving! FWF - #47

Happy Thanksgiving, folks! I'm posting a little bit early for Unity's "Friends with Flair" for Friday, but only because we have a very busy end of the week. I'll tell you about it next week. :)

I found this delectable sketch by "My Favorite Things" - love how you could use it for any occasion!


And here's my take on the sketch. I used two stamps from a recent Kit of the Month (Summer Collapsed Into Fall - August 2014). As many of you know, I naturally gravitate towards insect stamps and I thought the sentiment was absolutely fabulous - and it's timely for Thanksgiving, when sometimes family drama can overshadow what's really important (let's be grateful for the good in our lives!).

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)


Julie, these pictures are for you! :)

For those of you who have been visiting consistently since January, you may recognize Bo, who's now about 15 months old. He's doing beautifully (50 lbs now!) and no longer grumbles about our early morning runs, but we're still at a loss for what the other half of him is... some people are now saying boxer or great dane... those aren't husky ears!

One of these days, we'll get those DNA tests for dogs...!

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww love your fur baby, and your beautiful card design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the take on the sketch. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on the sketch! And Bo....such a handsome dog...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card... And about Bob. Forget about what he is. He is a who. A lovable dog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Miwa. Bo has grown to be a very handsome boy! I can tell he is a very loved member of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Miwa!!!
    LOVE your butterfly and sweet sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete