Thursday, May 30, 2013

Challenge Friday - Cocoa Creations #2 & Friends with Flair

Cocoa Creations Challenge #2 was hosted by the famous DeeDee Catron, owner of the blossoming UmWowStudio. DeeDee is an amazing artist AND entrepreneur - and a former fellow CC DT member, so naturally, I'm especially fond of her. One of the things I love best about DeeDee is her fabulous sketches! Here is the one she designed for this week...
 
 
And here's my take on it...
 
 
Echo Park Happy Days paper & diecut stickers, Bazzill cardstock, Sassafras Lass diecut flowers, Little Yellow Bicycle diecut flower border, AC Thickers, Recollections ladybug brads, MM pewter brads, heart clip (unknown), stamps (Unity Stamp Co), marker (Spectrum Noir & Micron)  


And by the way, since I'm linking this up with Unity Stamp Co's "Friends with Flair" Fridays, I'm posting a picture of the prize (grab bag of 100 stamps) I received earlier this week (some peeps had requested a picture). I have quite the growing collection, so I was very pleased to discover that 90% were totally new to me. :) That just goes to show you what an incredibly vast collection of stamps that Unity Stamp Company has! Which reminds me... there's another great promotion going on this week - as always! Thank you, Unity Stamp Co!!! :)
 
Happy Friday, everybody, and hope you have an amazing weekend! Thanks for stopping by!
 
P.S. Tomorrow is my first Craft Lovin Challenge Blog project post - I hope you'll return later to check it out! There will be two challenges a month with fun prizes!
 

19 comments:

  1. wow!!! those stamps are yummy looking ;)

    your layout is so cute. love the little ladybugs right at the top too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miwa! Your layout is so Gorgeous!! Great take on the sketch. Love the cute little lady bugs and the beautiful photo. Great job!! Have a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miwa, what a LOVELY layout!
    WOW...look at all those stamps! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch. Lovely layout. Love all those stamps. This will keep you busy for sometime. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, Miwa. I see a couple of signature bugs snuck in! See you tomorrow over at CLCB! It's gonna rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on your layout...love those little ladybugs!!! Cute photo! Congrats on the grab bag win....Angela is so generous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your take on the sketch looks right on. Love the colors for it too. And that is a nice bunch of stamps you have there. Congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's an awesome layout! Very clean and totally cute. Great rubber haul, too :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome layout love it super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful layout. Love the honeycomb!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun layout! Love all the little details! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute is this? Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your layout is fabulous Miwa and I am looking forward to seeing how you use all those fabulous stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute layout! Do the girls like dressing alike?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they do - I have no idea why. We just buy them the same clothes and they choose to wear them on the same days. Weird. I'm afraid one day they'll accuse me of making them match but honestly, it's all them!

      Delete
  16. Great layout what a great prize

    ReplyDelete
  17. The layout is wonderful! Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete