Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring Has Sprung!

Technically, it's not spring yet but we're almost there. It's been over 90-degrees for the past two days here in sunny SoCal - I love it!!! Great timing for Cropchocolate's challenge #54 to celebrate spring.

 
Patterned papers: Echo Park (Springtime), white cardstock (Carta Bella), Tim Holtz walnut stain distress ink, butterfly sticker (AC Remarks), twine (My Mind's Eye), flower stamps (Unity), sentiment stamp (Michaels)

Of course I'll be linking this to Unity Stamps Co's Friday blog post celebrating "Friends With Flair"! I know, I know... I meant to color this week but I really wanted to use this stamp set and well... it seem to lend itself better to using colored paper. :)

Don't forget to check out the awesome weekend promotion that Unity Stamp Co has! My goodness, I'm so addicted now, it's not even funny!

Thanks for visiting and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

24 comments:

  1. Miwa, this is SO sweet!! Love the panels and the spring flowers. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect card for spring, nice showcasing of the stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pattern of fowers positioned in line... Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute! I love those pops of color on the flowers. I am ready for spring TOO! Thanks for linking up to Unity's FWF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miwa this is gorgeous! LOVE the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet Spring design and color, Miwa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! I love the grid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool design. I am ready for spring. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my 90 degrees! Yikes! I'm on the east coast still cold here but I like that:-) Great springtime card nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! I really like how you did the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is really cute. and springy looking. I love the ideal. and the pretty colors

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card! The paper looks great! I love the butterfly on the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice spring card! Love the LO.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love, love, love this! I will be scraplifting that butterfly on the twine. Great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking at these bright colors, butterfly, and flowers gives me hope. We've had snow everyday this week and it's snowing for the second time today right now. Spring has sprung?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love this card! Love the little square background!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Like looking through my window at the flowerbeds...sigh, here in Nova Scotia, Canada, Spring is a little further off!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These flowers are terrific! A perfect spring card... although certainly not spring where I am yet. I'll just dream of 90 degree temps for now.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those flowers are really pretty great job

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable bed of flowers that you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm addicted, too. Live your flowers! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a lovely card! Great background and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous card! Love the twine and stamped bow...it's genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is beautifully designed!

    ReplyDelete