I really liked Seize the Birthday Sketch #9 - and since I just received my latest shipment of Unity Stamps, I thought it was the perfect time to try out one of their newest releases in the Wit & Wisdom line.
Patterned paper (Carte Bella "Paris Girl"), cardstock (Bazzill), white embossing powder (AZ Zing!), Tim Holtz walnut stain distress ink, Making Memories pewter brads, Making Memories celery ribbon, adhesive (Snake Tape), Versamark embossing ink, Fiskars border punches
Of course, this will be submitted to Unity Stamp's "Friends with Flair", the weekly Friday blog postings of inspiration. This stamp looks really cool when white embossed against a black background, doesn't it?
Happy Friday, everybody! Thanks for visiting my blog and hope you all enjoy a lovely weekend! :)


Oh wow! You already have this stamp? Nice one!
ReplyDeleteSomebody shopped at Unity last week! I love the black against the pink. Very striking!
ReplyDeleteI love this card and those stamps are on my wish list. Hmm I think I need to shop this weekend.
ReplyDeleteLove this card. The stamps are also on my wish list.
ReplyDeleteLove all your different layers. Beautiful card. TFS
ReplyDeleteYes it does Miwa....great embossing, it really stands out against the black and works so well with the pink..loove it!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Tracy
Xxx
What a cool stamp! Love the way you have embossed it and skewed the main panel! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the embosiing! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteI love this blackboard style of card and yours is so inspiring!
ReplyDeleteSweet pink, white and black chalk board look. Great bday design. :)
ReplyDeletelove the subway art stamp!! beautiful card :) So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.
ReplyDeleteI have got to try this technique! Very fun results.
ReplyDeleteYou used this stamp just perfectly! Gorgeous cad!
ReplyDeleteWow, love the chalkboard look...and combined with the pinks it is very trendy!
ReplyDeleteI just got this stamp too. I cant wait to use it. Love your card!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pink and black together!! Great take on this sketch!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous card! Love that stamp and the chalkboard effect! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday this week! :)
ReplyDeleteFabulous card with fabulous colors! Love that lace trim!
ReplyDelete