It's Friday and time for
Friends with Flair again! Woohoo! I've coupled this with cropchocolate.com's challenge to make a handmade flower "out of the box" (I chose to make a flower out of 5 hearts). Actually, the hearts were stamped with Tim Holtz's distress ink (Festive Berries) and Unity's "Jump Rope" stamp before forming them into a flower.
Cardstock (Echo Park), kraft paper (Carte Bella), ink (Tim Holtz distress inks - walnut stain and festive berries), brad (Basic Grey), twine (Jillibean Soup), adhesive (Snake Tape), stamps (Unity)
I'm having so much fun creating with my Unity Stamps - have you seen their great
Easter sale? Check it out!
this is pretty Miwa! Love the flower and the sentiment stamped in red!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty flower great color too.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card.
ReplyDeletePooh very cool! I love the twine too!
ReplyDeleteLove everything about this card. The flower, the center you chose, the twine around the edge, and the clean and simple style.
ReplyDeleteFabulous card design! Love all the little details.
ReplyDeletelove the twine frame!
ReplyDeleteAwesome card. Love the sentiment and the twine frame! Have a happy and blessed Easter!
ReplyDeleteLove the stamping on those flowers and the way you used that twine!!
ReplyDeleteNicely built flower, and it sits so well with your fab frame and sentiment well done!
ReplyDeleteGreat card, Miwa! I like your version of the heart flower for the CC challenge better than mine. And, I love the twine around the edge. So cool!
ReplyDeleteGreat card love the flower and the sentiment is nice
ReplyDeleteLovely CAS design, Miwa.
ReplyDeleteGreat card and flower!
ReplyDeleteLove the twine frame and the pretty flower. It's a sweet & lovely card, Miwa!!
ReplyDeleteOh, what a beautiful sentiment! The flower is darling, also.
ReplyDeleteLove this CAS card Miwa! That flower is gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteI think you need to apply to the Unity Design Team. I was never a big Unity fan until I saw all of your awesome cards.
ReplyDelete