And here's my take on it...
Patterned paper (Authentique "Fresh"), cardstock (Echo Park), twine (The Twinery), ink (Tim Holtz walnut stain distress ink), Stickles, dragon stamp (Dustin Pike), birthday sentiment (Unity Stamp Co), markers (Spectrum Noir), white cardstock (Crafter's Companion)
The "stamp" is actually a free digi from Dustin Pike's Doodle Dragon Studios. You can find it here. I thank my CC friends for introducing me to digital stamps - I love that you can re-size them and print them onto anything! But, I'm still a scaredy-cat when it comes to coloring - I really need to spend some time on Youtube watching tutorials...
Hope you all have a grand day!


This is adorable!!! Great looking image and love the look of the twine on here.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!
Lynn
Cute!! What a fun image. This card would be sure to bring a smile to whoever receives it. Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday.
ReplyDelete