Wednesday, July 4, 2012

For Those Left Behind - Final Entry!


Patterned papers (Fancy Pants "Family" collection), diecut "Spoiled Rotten" sentiment (Fancy Pants "About a Girl"), bling (MM gems), puffy alphabet (MM), red shimmer alphabet (Pink Paislee "Old School"), flowers (Imaginisce), ink (AC precision marker), adhesives (Xyron, OMC, Snake Tape, Glue dots), Fiskars border punch, scalloped ruler for tearing

I realized that there was a Walgreens nearby, so I grabbed the picture I wanted off my blog and got it developed. The resolution is pretty low, but it did come out well enough to be used. After all these years of being a little cramped in the backseat, the girls finally have room to spread out in DaddyDude's new truck. Even Grandma likes to ride in the backseat, because it's no longer a tight squeeze!

So, I was able to complete the final (12th) challenge for the "For Those Left Behind" blog hop:
1. mom2tayandbay – www.talesoftayandbay.blogspot.com LAYOUT WITH A DESTINATION/TRAVEL THEME

1 comment:

  1. Love this LO! And again, GREAT job showing how "Family" collection can be used for so many different themes.

    ReplyDelete