Patterned paper (Fancy Pants "Family" collection), Sizzlets "Pep Squad" alphabet, white cardstock (The Paper Company)
Cropchocolate is now on their fourth Focus Group (I've been a part of each one); their first monthly challenge was to design a project inspired by their favorite book. I decided to make a layout based on the girls' visit to the "Please Touch" museum in Philadelphia, way back in 2006. My favorite exhibit there was the Where the Wild Things Are area, where the kids could climb into Max's boat, with the monsters looming in the background. The only problem with creating the layout, though, was finding the right embellishments! I finally gave up and just printed out pictures found on the internet.
The colorful cards were made from MME's Lime Twist collection whereas the black/white cards were made from DCWV paper. Flowers from Prima, of course!
I also realized that I'd forgotten to post some cards that I made at the end of the year. DaddyDude has residents graduating every year but this crop of people was especially fun for me, because they were all girls! I find it more difficult to create masculine cards. The top left card was created for Mika's (male) teacher and the bottom right card was a graduation card for our neighbor.


No comments:
Post a Comment