Patterned papers and journaling block (Fancy Pants "Family" collection), baker's twine (The Twinery), ink (AC precision pen), bling (MM gems), glitter foam alphabet (MM), adhesives (OMC, Snake Tape, Xyron), Fiskars border punch
"Casual Chic" combined 3 different challenges:
1. Scrappy Canuck – http://scrappycanuck.wordpress.com/ CREATE A LAYOUT IN UNDER AN HOUR OR A CARD IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES
2. by belle - http://stuffbybelle.blogspot.com CREATE SOMETHING THAT INCORPORATES A HANDMADE NON-PAPER ITEM
3. bethd488 - http://engineeringmemories.blogspot.com PROJECT USING THE AMERICAN FLAG AS INSPIRATION -COULD USE RED, WHITE, BLUE, STRIPES, STARS, ETC.
I love Fancy Pants paper, but this collection wasn't one I was particularly thrilled with - until I started to work with it. I should have known, Fancy Pants would never let me down!

Another GREAT LO! Love the color combo . . . you have done a GREAT job showing how the "Family" collection can be used for different themes. GREAT job!!
ReplyDeleteLove this layout, and I can't believe you did it in one hour!!! Awesome!!!
ReplyDelete