Sunday, October 24, 2010

Are you a clutterer?

The lady who owned my previous favorite scrapbooking store (she went out of business) recommended the Unclutterer Blog. It's interesting to look at, but today, they posted about an up-and-coming designer who has developed a line of products designed to hide everyday and private things. You can view the short video clip here. Some of the ideas are ingenious!

I like organizing and buying organization products. Of course, though, when you change products, you're left with the old stuff. What do you do with it? I put it in my hall closet, which is leading to more problems, I'm afraid.

It's now beyond time for me to organize that hall closet. I can't find my fall decorations (they are in there somewhere) and basically, I can't find it because there are 3 huge Christmas presents (unwrapped - which is why they're hiding in there - I can't believe the girls never open that closet!) right smack in the middle of the way. Plus, I've also noticed that Daddy Dude likes to stick stuff in the closet when he can't figure out where else to put it.

Well, I'll just have to do it. It's hard to believe that in another few weeks, it'll be time to put up the Christmas decorations. Where does the time go???

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link. I enjoyed seeing all the hiding places.

    ReplyDelete