And thank you to my friend, Michelle, for recommending The Shell Seekers by Rosamunde Pilcher. She'd recommended it back in August, but I finally sat down to read it (I have piles and piles of books I want to read - thus, the delay). It was an EXCELLENT read - such wonderful character development and I love historical fiction. I'm eager to read more of her books!
Some of you may be interested in checking out this blog I recently discovered - A Year of Slow Cooking: A New Year's Resolution to Use the Slow Cooker Every Day in 2008. I only tried one recipe so far here, but I do plan to explore it more.
Today, I finally realized what I could get Mika for Christmas - something that she'd really enjoy - the High School Musical soundtracks! I already ordered HSM1 and HSM2 on Ebay (I'll get HSM3 at B&N)! Some of you are aware that the girls listen to the "Grease" soundtrack over and over (and over) in the car. Mika loves the HSM movies and at least we'd have a rotation of CDs to listen to in the car. The musical next on our list to watch is "Mamma Mia". I wonder if she'll like that one or not...
Great shots of Marika! And try this recipe. My coworker loved it (I give it a strong like) http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2010/02/slow-cooker-carnitas-recipe.html.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the suggestion! Great timing - I'm off to Fresh & Easy tonight so I'll pick up all the necessary ingredients and cook it up this week. =)
ReplyDelete