Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nothing like new clothes to make a girl smile...

Mika and I selected some new clothes for them on Wednesday... which they enjoyed wearing out on Saturday to the library. As you can see, Mika likes "busy" patterns... and we weren't really sure if Marika's top was a dress or not. I didn't think so, but when she put it on, well... none of us were sure...

Today was the last day of the fall soccer season and it was very blustery! The girls hid in someone's tent for most of the game, wailing (loudly and annoyingly, I might add) that they were going to be blown away. Luckily, I seemed to be the only one who could hear the whining way across the field...

And also fortunately, my teammates agreed to pose for this team picture. Some of them said, "you're such a woman!" because I wanted this picture (I was not ashamed!) but every single one of them wanted a copy! Ha! It was a fun season and the winter season starts next week. Yay! We finished in third place (boo!) but will shoot for better next season. =)

1 comment: