
When I was little, it was my job to step on my father's back upon request. Marika appears to have stepped into the same role with Daddy Dude (Mika's a little too enthusiastic and might do more harm than good...)...

Tuesday was flu shot day. Mika was especially apprehensive this year so everybody brought "shot buddies". The intramuscular injection wasn't painful at all and Marika opted for the nasal spray form anyhow. Afterwards, it was off to the 99-cent store for a treat...
Where Marika opted for two packs of stickers... which she accidentally lost at Mika's school yesterday. We looked all over the campus and even asked the janitor if he'd seen them, but the stickers were good. Oh, was she upset! The poor kid! Luckily, I had some extra packs at home, but
maybe next time she'll listen when I tell her to leave something in the car... *sigh*...

We finally had some significant rain on Wednesday. The weather began to clear in the late morning, but not before I was able to get this great picture of the sunshine breaking through the clouds in the mountain valleys.
No comments:
Post a Comment