Tuesday, May 26, 2009

In a galaxy, far far away...

I thought some of you may have been wondering about the hooplah surrounding "Star Wars Weekend". So, here are some pictures from the Star Wars parade - I loved it!!! We were actually lucky - it poured 5 minutes before the parade started, but didn't do more than sprinkle lightly for the rest of the parade. To see the pictures enlarged, just click on the collage.

And here's a second batch... these costumes were amazing!

And like I said, it rained - A LOT - the whole time we were there. The worst thunderstorm we experienced was on the final day (for Star Wars weekend) at Hollywood Studios. The lightning flashed and literally, less than half a second later, the thunder KABOOMED. Marika ended up hiding under my poncho most of the time, looking miserable. Here she is, looking disgruntled. It got worse later!

But the girls did love the parade. I was sorry we didn't get to see more of the Star Wars characters throughout the park, but the rain was so bad, it would have been impossible to photograph them anyway.

May the force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment