Sunday, May 3, 2009

He's Baaaaaack!

Daddy Dude came home today, safe and sound. The girls were thrilled to see him (and vice versa) but of course they got very excited when they found out he brought them some gifts, too...

The girls spent the afternoon helping their daddy assemble part of his birthday present - the X-wing lego plane. I was able to rest upstairs (alone) and read my book. When I strolled back downstairs after few hours later, I was shocked to see that they had FINISHED the entire thing. And a little dismayed, too, to be honest - I mean, after all, we spent all that money on the kit and it only took a few hours?!

It does look pretty cool, though. I wonder how long it will stay intact...? The girls often try to play with their lego toys but they don't hold up very well... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment