Unity has been coming out with so many cute stamps, it's hard to keep up! Once I saw this sketch (from Sweet Sunday Sketches) on pinterest, I knew it was time to showcase an owl kit!
I chose Going to be Owl Right.. who doesn't love an owl with big eyes???
And for my recipe of the week... this was a quick and easy pasta side dish called Creamy Garlic shells (obviously, I didn't use shells because once again, I used whatever was in my pantry!). My only mistake was to double the recipe - it got boring as a leftover but was a nice side dish for the main meal. Apparently, I need to buy some parsley flakes or something, too, because it looked a little boring!
Hope you all have a wonderful week and Happy Halloween!

Cute card. Friendly owl.
ReplyDeleteCute owl. Love the colors. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYea another Owl tonight! Isn't he just a doll!
ReplyDeleteLove your owl...what a cute card and love his eyes!
ReplyDeleteSuch an awesome card!
ReplyDeleteGoogly eyes make that owl extra fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThis little guy looks adorable. So sweet.
ReplyDeleteAdorable card. Love the owl.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute, I LOVE this owl!
ReplyDeleteLove. The owl is so cute.
ReplyDeleteThis owl is just too cute. Great job! As for the garlic penne, garlic anything is good in my book!
ReplyDeleteLove the layout and love the owl Here from the unity hop
ReplyDeleteLove this little Owl!! Good job!!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite stamp - Howie the Owie. And I just love those googly eyes! Perfect card.
ReplyDeleteSuch an adorable owl! And that pasta looks yummy!
ReplyDeleteThat owl is so cute. Love your card. Hugz
ReplyDelete