Unity recently released some new stamps, featuring "Lulu", an adorable little girl... :)
I just love Lulu, from the Aw Shucks, Lulu kit.
I don't know why I can't find this stamp anymore at Unity, but it was
called "Lulu Misses You" - she's so cute! I figured these cards would be
great for a spontaneous "I love you" card for either of my girls...
I thought I would try something different this week, so I found a recipe of spinach artichoke dip. I'm always on the look out for new dishes to bring for potluck parties! This recipe was quite tasty and definitely tasted better with bread (than with tortilla chips). I would definitely make it again, except next time I would cut the spinach up (I used it straight from the package). This blogger also has a slow cooker version, for anyone who is interested...
Thanks for visiting!

Very cute cards, Lulu is definitely a very cute little girl.
ReplyDeleteYour sweet little CAS cards are adorable! Love those little Lulu designs!
ReplyDeleteLulu is adorable! Such sweet cards! Glad you shared them at FMS!
ReplyDeleteSweet CAS designs, Miwa. I love spinach artichoke dip! Yum!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet little gal coloring.
ReplyDeleteCute cards!! Nice coloring!!
ReplyDelete-Berina
Moxie Craftie
Two words CUTE and YUM! Ha! Great one layer wonders and yummy dip! <3
ReplyDeleteCute CAS cards. Hugz
ReplyDeleteVery cute cards!
ReplyDeleteI have Aw Shucks Lulu she's so adorable !
ReplyDeleteReally sweet cards. I need to try something simple like that for a change!! lol... Love the adorable girls. The CAS style goes perfectly with their innocent images. Well, done.
ReplyDeleteOh....yum! LOVE artichoke dip!!!
<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
CAT LOVERS HOP coming Oct. 26-30 at HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com!!!
These are too cute - LOVE those images! Bravo!
ReplyDelete