I decided to play with one of the more recent sentiment kits today, since Mika and her father are traveling down to San Diego this weekend for a big softball tournament (83 teams!) - I wanted her to have a couple of encouragement cards to open while she was done there. Mika may not get much playing time on Sunday (where once the team loses, you're out of the tournament) but it will be a great learning experience for her. We'll see how it goes! Marika and I will be spending the weekend together, so I expect it will be very quiet, though filled with soccer games. :)
I found a couple of sketches and made two cards using Everything Comes Full Turn {September 2015 Sentiment Kit}. I just absolutely LOVE the Unity sets where they provide a shaped image and you can stamp a variety of different sentiments within.
The first sketch is from a new blog I found, called Just Add Ink Challenge Blog.
The second sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches 205.
And I know this looks Halloween-y, but it's actually just my camera - the cardstock is navy blue but the patterned cardstock is really a light yellow-orange. Oh, well!
Speaking of yellow-orange things, we made "breakfast for dinner" this week and I tried a new recipe called Home Fries At Home.
It's a very simple recipe, but had lots of flavor - amazing how sometimes just a few key spices can have a lot of pep. Gotta love paprika!
Thanks for visiting, hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :)

How thoughtful of you to make an encouragement card for your daughter...and I wish her the best of luck in the tournament! You did a wonderful job with the sketches and this sweet sentiment!
ReplyDeleteWhat a busy household you have! I love the thoght of sending your daughter cards in envelopes she can open daily while she's out of town! So clever! Now speaking of paprika..you must try Penzeys Smokey Paprika..ooh you'll never go back to McCormicks!
ReplyDeleteThese are both awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou always do such a great job with the sketches you use. Awesome cards! And go Mika!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards. The home fries look interesting. Hugz
ReplyDeleteI think the round sentiment panels look great in both of these.
ReplyDeleteLove the sentiments.
ReplyDeleteLove the simple sketch you used on your cards. It really lets the sentiments shine!
ReplyDeleteYour fries look fab!!
<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
CAT LOVERS HOP coming Oct. 26-30 at HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com!!!