Thursday, July 2, 2015

Unlucky = A Get Well Card... FWF #27

Hello, hello! It seems like every week, something comes up where there's a reason to make a card, right? This past week, Mika's softball buddy was at sports camp and did a number on her knee. Time to make a get well card!

I knew I wanted to use the adorable That Stinks kit from Unity Stamp Co, so I was happy to find this card sketch from The Paper Players sketch blog, which I thought would showcase it well...

For the inside sentiment, I chose the "Feel Better" sentiment from the Feel Better Soon sentiment kit (April 2014), setting it off to the left.

I have a wonderful and quick new recipe to share with you, that I found at Rasamalaysia.com - Garlic Shrimp Tortellini. For our family of four, though, I doubled the recipe - and we had no leftovers. I could have eaten more, but well... I let DaddyDude have seconds instead. Next time, I would probably triple the recipe, except for the sun-dried tomatoes (which are expensive anyway).

Thanks for visiting and don't forget to check out the clearance sale and new Phyllis Harris releases at Unity this weekend! :)






10 comments: