Hi, folks! It's a bit scary to see that this is my 41st post on a FWF Friday for the year. It's almost November, which means Christmas is coming! Where does the time ago???
I chose to use the card sketch from this month's
Unity {be inspired} challenge.
Patterned papers (Making Memories), stamps (Unity), rhinestones (Memory Box & Scrappin' Supplies), embossing powder (AC Zing!)
Last month, I switched from a SMAK membership to the KOM membership, so I wanted to use a recent KOM. I used three stamps from the
Happy, Thankful & Blessed set (September 2014).
Thanks for visiting my blog! Don't forget to check out the
latest sale at Unity - I am especially digging the newest sentiment kit,
Magic of Christmas. It's only $12 for the month! :)
So pretty, Miwa! Doesn't that snowflake make a great background? Love.
ReplyDeleteAwesome card!
ReplyDeletelovely!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card.
ReplyDeleteThis is just gorgeous.xxx
ReplyDeleteLove all the layering you used. Comes together beautifully.
ReplyDeleteThis is a fun card Miwa. Love those ready to use label stamps.
ReplyDeleteGreat card!
ReplyDeleteFabulous Christmas card Miwa!
ReplyDeletegreat card miwa
ReplyDeleteVery cute. I like the sketch and your choice of papers.
ReplyDeleteGreat card for Christmas! It's hard to believe that the year is almost over.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful take on the sketch! I love the argyle patterns!
ReplyDelete