Hope you're all well - I could feel a low-grade cold coming on earlier this week, but scoffed at it, thinking I could beat it. I was wrong! I've been pretty miserable since yesterday but managed to create three tags today. I stamped the images (masking where necessary) on diecut (Sizzix) mixed media paper and watercolored with a water brush - while waiting to pick up one of my kids from school. Hey, it's hot here in SoCal, so things dry quickly outside! :)
Unity stamp used: Faceless Beauty
Unity stamps used: Never Lose Their Beauty {Layers of Life 5/14} and Little Moments Big Life (a Stamp of the Week).
Hope you're all staying healthy and can enjoy a nice weekend! I'm taking my youngest daughter to a soccer tournament in Huntington Beach, which means A LOT of driving. But, on the bright side, at least the weather is much nicer in Orange County. :)
Gorgeous tags. Love faceless beauty
ReplyDeleteVery pretty tags, I love the vibrant colors on them all!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tags! Great colouring on all of them, even if the flowers aren't purple. ;)
ReplyDeletePretty tags! Ironically, I was going to use Faceless Beauty on a card to be entered in this week's FWF! I did not get around to it; kids went back to school this week and I also went back to work!
ReplyDeleteLovely TAGS.
ReplyDeleteAll three are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThese tags are nice - I love the itty bitty stamps!
ReplyDeleteFantastic tags, Miwa! I love, love, love that flower on the last one. Wow! Hope you beat your cold quickly. Maybe the sunshine will help you. We've had such a cool summer here, we haven't even hit 90 yet. Today is very humid. I'm going to hang some clothes on the line, but I suspect it's a waste of time. I need some of your dry CA heat!
ReplyDeleteCute tags Miwa! Love the colors.
ReplyDeleteMiwa, these are bright and cheerful tags. :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful tags!
ReplyDeleteFun tags!
ReplyDelete