Hello again! It's Friday and time for another Unity Stamp Co "Friends with Flair" hop! It's been interesting how crazy the weather has been across the country - flooding in certain areas, massive storming in others... over here, we're in the balmy 80's but due for 100+ temps next week. Well, if you're indoors hiding from the weather, be sure to check out Unity's clearance sale here - sure can't beat free shipping over $25!
Love its simplicity! It seemed like a great way to showcase a sentiment from Unity's new August sentiment kit - Wish With Your Heart. Since I wanted to use white paper, I chose to make the sentiment and images *pop* a little with some heat embossing (AC Zing!). "As You Wish" always makes me think of The Princess Bride, one of my favorite movies of all time. :) There were some great lines in that movie!!!
And this one from Seize the Sketch...
I don't know about the rest of my Cropchocolate peeps, I have so much of this particular MME paper, it's not even funny! For this car, I chose to showcase one of Unity's new stamps, Loved with a Love, along with some chippies from UmWowStudio (love that stuff!!!).
SAFE!!! Gotta love it! :)


I used the same sketch! Love how your card turned out :) and yes, I DO still have some of that paper!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards! Love the flower on your wish card! Lovely layers on the second!
ReplyDeleteThe dandelion is so pretty, love that stamp set!
ReplyDeleteI love simple and stunning sketches. You used them well!
ReplyDeletexxx
Riette
Great cards. I like the sketches you used.
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards, Miwa
ReplyDeleteVery nice cards. Great pic as well. :)
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards! I love the dandelion one.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THE PRINCESS BRIDE! We quote it all the time at our house....one of our favourites for the kids is "yes, yes, you're very smart. Now shut up!" lol!
ReplyDeleteThese are both stunning cards - thanks so much for coming to play with us at Seize the Sketch!
Love both of your cards! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Sketch!
ReplyDeleteBoth cool cards. TFS
ReplyDeletebeautiful cards... tfs..
ReplyDelete-Berina
Moxie Craftie
Pretty papers you used with the sketch! Thanks for joining in at STS~
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are so pretty, and I love the CAS look on the first! Well done!
ReplyDeleteBoth your cards are great! Love the sentiment and fun blooms that you showcased with our sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!
ReplyDeleteLove your wish card. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!
ReplyDeleteBoth of your cards are very pretty! I especially like the dandelion card with the "as you wish" message and pale colors. Thank you for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps this week--please join us again soon!
ReplyDelete:) Marie
Love the movie The Princess Bride! :) Both of your cards are pretty! I'm partial to the first one because you played along with us at Sunday Stamps! Thanks for joining us, hope you will create again with us!
ReplyDeleteI love your dandelion card! Clean, crisp and wonderful. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.
ReplyDelete