Happy Friday, everyone! Hope it was a good week!
Patterned paper (Authentique), cardstock (Bazzill), chipboard (UmWowStudio), stamps (Unity Stamp Co), embossing powder (American Crafts Zing! White), twine (Martha Stewart), marker (Spectrum Noir), black ink (Memories, Inc.), distress ink (Tim Holtz - walnut stain)
Just a quick post here... I made another card for the UmWowStudio/Authentique challenge and decided to use some Unity stamps within a couple of kits. The heart is from the December 2011 Kit of the Month, "Filled With Love" and the sentiment is from Hodge Podge of Happiness (it's not on sale this week but keep your eye out for it when it is!). Don't forget to check out this weekend's awesome sale!
I also used the sketch from this month's Inspiration Challenge at Unity and will be entering it there as well. In case you're looking for some inspiration, you can enter the color inspiration, card sketch, or layout sketch challenge - or all three.
There's still plenty of time for you to enter the UmWowStudio/Authentique challenge, too! Come check out the details here! You can also go shopping for more yummy UmWowStudio chipboard, flair, and masks (Pssst! There's a promo code at the Authentique link above!).
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! And I don't know about you, but it is WAY too early to be hearing Christmas carols at Target! One of the parents at the girls' school also commented that he was putting up his tree this weekend. What is going on?! Are we skipping Thanksgiving? I didn't get that memo!

Lovely card.
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning. The big beautiful flowers with the heart and sentiment are so pretty.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful take on the sketch.
ReplyDeleteGreat take on the challenge, Miwa.
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous. Love all the elements you've combined with the heart and sentiment.
ReplyDeleteOh this is so lovely Miwa!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun miwa great card
ReplyDeleteGreat card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a Fabulous card, Miwa!! I love the layered flowers and the heart. Great take on the sketch. I recently got some Authentique papers, and can't wait to use them :) Have a wonderful weekend!!
ReplyDeleteGreat take on the sketch! I keep adding to my Unity wish list thanks to your creativity.
ReplyDeleteThere is Christmas music piped in, where I work. People are complaining. We keep switching stations, but they are all doing it. Anyway, you have created quit a wonderful, eye catching card.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful!! I really like how unique it is with the dp. You did a great job on the sketch too.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Miwa! I love all the UmWow chippie tucked here and there on this!
ReplyDeleteI really like those big flowers!
ReplyDeletegorgeous card! love the layers of the flowers. and ill admit... i've been listening to christmas songs all week! but the tree always goes the weekend after thanksgiving :)
ReplyDelete-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com
very pretty! I love the column of UmWow diamonds
ReplyDelete