Saturday, January 26, 2013

CC Challenge #47 - Blue, Green, White Color Scheme


cardstock (Bazzill blue, Bazzill green, and Carta Bella white), twine (Jillibean), FP Double Alpha rub-ons, Snake Tape adhesive runner, banner stamps (Hero Arts), soccer die (QK), black cardstock (TPC), ink (Memories, Inc.)

Another DT member (Becky) and I were in charge of this week's challenge: to create a project using blue, green, and white. I have actually NEVER worked with this color scheme before. However, the timing was perfect, since I had decided to create a card for Mika's team to sign tomorrow at the team party, thanking the sponsor (who happened to be the physical therapy group who rehabbed my knee TWICE). Love them!

I just purchased the Hero Arts stamps a couple of weeks ago - banners have been "in" for quite awhile and show no sign of disappearing. It's a great set, since you can use them for many different occasion. You can see the whole set here.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this card! The colors look fantastic together! The banner and entire design are FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete