One of my New Year's resolutions was to do more weekly challenges. This week, I figured out how to do 3 challenges with one project!
Patterned paper (Carta Bella Paris Girl), cardstock (Bazzill, Carta Bella), TH walnut stain distress ink, Stickles, twine (MME), MM tag rim, Prima flowers, ink (Memory inc.), stamps (Unity), dies (Tim Holtz), embossing folder (Lifestyle Crafts)
1. Cropchocolate.com's Weekly Challenge #46 - use pink, some flowers, and some bling
2. Seize the Birthday Sketch #3 (see below) - feminine version (next week is masculine!)
3. Unity Stamp Company - Friends with Flair! This one is totally new to me - I just started building up my Unity collection last month and LOVE their stuff! It looks like every Friday, people upload their creation and there's a random drawing for a prize. Sounds good to me!!!


Mmm....cupcakes are good...and this is cute! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteHey Miwa, my friend, so good to see you linked up on FWF! I love cupcakes! Your card is terrific!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Love the sentiment.
ReplyDeleteSweet card. Great taek on the sketch.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to FWF with Unity!! Love their stamps too!! Awfully cute birthday card!! Love the bg paper with this design.
ReplyDeleteGreat job with the sketch! Love the pink and brown!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your blog visit too :)
Welcome to Unity FWF love this super cute card!
ReplyDeleteCute card! Unity and FWF are addicting :)
ReplyDeleteLovin' this cupcake design! Great sketch too!
ReplyDeleteAwesome use of the sketch! Super colors.
ReplyDeleteI love you card the hearts, are so loving and sweet!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Super fun sentiment!
ReplyDeletehousesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
I really like the tiny flower accents!
ReplyDeleteHi Miwa! Your card is adorable! It's great that you discovered Unity and the FWF challenges. Better yet that you are combining 3 challenges with one card. It really makes it a challenge to meet all of the requirements, but at the same time, it can spark a little more ideas with specific colors or sketches to follow. My friend Julie O. encouraged me to combine the challenges :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful card and great that you were able to combine so many challenges in one.
ReplyDelete3 in one! Aren't you inventive and who doesn't love a sweet cupcake like the one you created. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous!! Love the sweet cupcake!!
ReplyDeleteSo very pretty! Love this card!
ReplyDeleteWay to combine those challenges into one cute card!!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! Love it all!
ReplyDeletePS There are great videos out there to learn to use alcohol markers!
To be honest, I'm terrified of delving into that world, because... well, then... that would be something else I'd have to start collecting. Goodness knows, my scrap area is enough of a mess! ;)
DeleteGreat sentiment on this card, Miwa. I don't know if I love anyone that much! :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute...makes me want a cupcake!
ReplyDeleteOhhh I love that sentiment! Awesome work!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card! Love your cupcake, you've decorated it so beautifully with flowers - a really nice touch!
ReplyDeleteVery cute card, love the colours.
ReplyDeleteSWEET!!!! love that sentiment :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.
Great card! Love how you embellished the cupcake!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet card!
ReplyDeleteSooo sweet and adorable!!! Love the entire design!
ReplyDeleteNice work combining the three challenges! Such a sweet (hee hee) card you've created. Love the little flower embellishments on the cupcake.
ReplyDeletevery nice card
ReplyDelete