Thursday, October 27, 2011
Enabling tip for those with lots of hair (or little girls!)
Flexi8 is a really cool hair clip - elegant and high quality (not plastic!). I have a few for myself but since my girls are starting to ask for fancier hair-do's... I'm going to get them their own. The website has styling tips, as well. Right now, they are offering free shipping on orders over $20 (until October 29th - Pacific Time). I surfed the web and found a 10% off promo code (32088) that is good on your entire order, so if you're a California resident, that will take care of your sales tax. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't have lots of hair, but they touted the clip was good for fine hair so I'm gonna try it. I've seen them around under the Lilla Rose brand (direct sales of the product). Thanks for enabling, lol.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know they had another company affiliation! Thanks for the info! I don't know if they're like the flexi8 website where they slightly increase their regular prices when they offer free shipping but it's nice to have shopping options... :) And you *know* that our enabling is a 2-way street...! ;)
ReplyDelete