I'm always amazed when I meet people who still live near their high school - they are constantly running into old classmates and stay relatively up-to-date on their happenings. What is that like?! Since I went to school in the Midwest and haven't been back in years, it's all become a fuzzy blur. In fact, just last week I received our alumni newsletter (for the entire district, which included 4 high schools) and was flabberghasted. Although I saw pictures of my class' last reunion, I could barely recognize anyone! Of course you can spot the people who were unkind to you, popular people who were surprisingly kind, or those who became famous later (like the Sklar twins), but what about everybody else? It just blows my mind - that I could forgot so much and/or that people can change (over time) to become unrecognizable. Freaky!
For those of you who love sketches as much as I do, YSS featured a new (to me) site this week: Sketchabilities. You can even download pdfs of previous sketches!
Speaking of scrapbooking, every once in awhile, it's time to re-organize! I was delighted when a fellow CC'er mentioned a blog called Crafty Storage for inspiration. With this bum knee of mine, I've got to clean up so I can walk around the room without hurting myself! :)
Tidbits:
If you're in the mood for some retail therapy and hate to pay shipping, you might want to check out the "free shipping" section at Cost Plus World Market. I love to browse through this store, but with two little kids (one of which that likes to touch everything - and is clumsy to boot!), it makes it an anxious trip. Don't forget to go through Ebates!
You won the RAK on my blog!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Y'all should check out Alissa's blog at: http://willrunforstamps.blogspot.com/. She's one of my fellow Chocolatiers. :) Her friend Krissy's blog is pretty amazing, too: http://krissyclarkmckee.blogspot.com/.
ReplyDelete