Friday, July 30, 2010

For Sketch Lovers Out There...

One of the gals at cropchocolate.com recently began a new sketch site called Sketch Mania - check it out! Since I'm a huge fan of sketches, of course I wanted to participate in the weekly challenges. It's been awhile since I've scrapped... I've just been feeling.. a bit tired and unmotivated. BUT - no more! Sketch #1 is no longer open, so I made cards for the next 3 sketches and used (primarily) materials purchased from Crop Chocolate to post on their Sweet Talk (so that McCall can take those pictures and post them under the product when they are listed). It's always nice to see your work out there... =)

Here's Sketch #2...
Here's my take on it, rotated 180-degrees...


Patterned paper (Making Memories Whimsy Collection), diecut flower (MM Whimsy), ink (Colorbok chalk ink)


Here's Sketch #3...

And here's my take on that one (rotated 90-degrees clockwise)...


Patterned paper (Making Memories Just Chillin' Girls Collection), cardstock (Bazzill), staples (EK Success Fastenater), creme tricot ribbon (yourscrapbookstash.com), printed ribbon (Heidi Swapp), flowers (Prima), glitter (Stickles), love sticker (Heidi Swapp), ink (Colorbok chalk ink), scalloped square punch (BossKut)


And finally, here's sketch #4...

And here's my take on it (rotated 90-degrees counter-clockwise)...

Patterned paper (Pebbles - May Bouquet Collection), flowers (Daisy D's), rub-on (Scenic Route), buttons (Autumn Leaves), tools (Fiskars border punch, Marvy-Uchida corner rounder, EK Success corner punch), glue dots

2 comments:

  1. This is such a bright & pretty card. I saw it posted on CC. I LOVE the May Bouquet paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dawn! And I agree - May Bouquet paper IS fun! I'm glad I already have another set in my la carte... =)

    ReplyDelete