
Patterned paper (American Crafts), diecut title (Quickutz), Fiskars border punches, bling butterfly (YSS)
I just finished this - I'd been planning to submit this for Challenge #8, but the linky unexpectedly closed early. Oh, well - c'est la vie! I wish I had had time to start those challenges earlier but at any rate, I'm grateful to her challenges, since I made a few layouts and a card. =) I may end up submitting this for YSS's sketch contest as one of the layouts, but I'm not sure.
I'd been meaning to make this layout for quite some time - it's Mika's first "clothing" for a real person. She has - since then - gone on to making angel costumes, suits of armor, and shoes... =) What will be next?!
I am telling you Mika is going to be a famous fashion designer. Hey, does that me we will be the best dressed mom's when she is?
ReplyDeleteI'm sure she would be more than happy to dress us. =) She simply needs to make the transition from paper to fabric...!
ReplyDeleteWell you know I am willing to teach her any time. Collin has been making a quilt with my sewing machine this summer. It was a little hard at first, but now he can use the machine with me standing right over him.
ReplyDeleteMaybe soon, then! Thanks for the offer! I really should start her on hand-stitching first - and soon, I guess. I just need to figure out how to keep all the needles in a safe place... and not on the floor...
ReplyDelete