Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Speaking of blogs...

In my last post, I mentioned Lollychops, a great crafty blog with fabulous gift ideas. Today, I was introduced to Made by Joel. He has some wonderful ideas for toys/crafts for kids. Check out this downloadable/printable Paper City - complete with buildings, people and a couple of other links for helicopters and vehicles. Very cool and fun for kids!

Hope everybody is staying cool during these hot summer days! The girls are sweating up a storm right now- practicing tap-dancing on the tile floor...! I finally remembered to look up video footage of the legendary Gregory Hines. You can check some vintage Mr. Hines out here.

And last but not least, Basic Grey is offering free downloads for their blog headers and banners for 30 days! I just got mine so I will warn you that even though it will cost you $0.00, you still have to provide billing information. Also, the button to "download all" did not work for me BUT it did still count as one download (you are allowed 3 total), so don't use THAT button, unless you're sure it will work. It took only a few seconds (or less) for each file to download.

P.S. For those of you on the west coast who love Fresh & Easy supermarkets, there is a new printable coupon out for $6 off a $30 purchase (and did you know you can stack coupons?) - it expires 7/18/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment