Saturday, April 10, 2010

Almost Famous?

Daddy Dude told me last week that there was a picture of him up at work. At first I thought he meant he was on a billboard (?!) but he explained that there were a series of pictures of people around one of the construction sites, as part of a "more picturesque setting". I knew I had to get a picture with the girls in it...

And so... here they are! Even the girls thought he looked really handsome. =) I guess this picture is a follow-up to his appearance on their advertising CD. What's next for him, I wonder... ;)

Since Daddy Dude was in LA all day for a conference, I took the girls to a bunch of fun places, one of which was a "Safety Day" at the local museum. The girls were in awe of all the goodies they got, while I enjoyed chatting with the various kinds of personnel (including a SWAT person!). As you can see, there were some famous celebrity mascots in attendance... (regrettably, we didn't get a picture with McGruff).

3 comments:

  1. I'd say Daddy Dude has a promising career as a model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can now say you have a model husband and a model for a husband. I never saw the CD of him on it, I want to see it next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice that he's so modest, too - he was mortified that the picture went up and he thinks I'm just plain crazy and weird for driving all the way over there, just for pictures. I printed out an extra one for the fridge... =)

    ReplyDelete