Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday, Daddy Dude!

We celebrated S.'s birthday over a few days. We took him out to dinner at his favorite restaurant Sunday, gave him birthday cupcakes (from Coldstone!) on Monday, and then his presents and card today. The poor guy had to go on a business trip on his birthday, so what could we do?

Before dinner last night, the girls decided to stamp their faces. When I gasped, Marika reassured me, "Don't worry, Mommy - it's washable!"

Here's Marika's picture of her, Mika, me, and Daisy. Oops, yes, she forgot Daddy Dude - she drew him later... I think I'm bigger than he is in the final version... =)

And this morning, it was Jogger's Club at school again. Marika ran TWO laps this time and Mika ran four laps all by herself. I was so proud of both of them! Run, girls, run!

Thankfully, H. called in the afternoon, asking if we wanted to meet up at the park (I swear, she must have read my mind). The kids were kind enough to pose for a photo op... aren't they cute? Gotta love 'em! (I do!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Were those cupcakes really good? What flavor did you get? H.

    ReplyDelete